(CNN) – Samuel Adams’ Halloween brew is scary good.
It’s so good in fact that it’s become illegal in 15 states because of its frighteningly high alcohol content.
The beer – which is called Utopias – is 28% alcohol by volume.
By comparison, a regular Samuel Adams lager has an alcohol content of just 5%.
According to Forbes, this is Samuel Adams’ 11th batch of the Utopias line – which they’ve been offering in limited releases since 2002.
The Halloween beer’s price tag is pretty scary too – Forbes reports that the suggested retail price is $210 per bottle.
Latest News Headlines:
- McDonald’s to sell candles that smell like Quarter Pounder ingredients
- Man accused of sexually assaulting developmentally delayed adult on Sonoma County Paratransit bus
- KRON4 Morning Buzz: The NFL deliberates longer seasons
- Man found alive in Marin County after going missing during hike had a stroke, fell: authorities
- Trump ally Roger Stone sentenced to 40 months in prison