(CNN) – Samuel Adams’ Halloween brew is scary good.
It’s so good in fact that it’s become illegal in 15 states because of its frighteningly high alcohol content.
The beer – which is called Utopias – is 28% alcohol by volume.
By comparison, a regular Samuel Adams lager has an alcohol content of just 5%.
According to Forbes, this is Samuel Adams’ 11th batch of the Utopias line – which they’ve been offering in limited releases since 2002.
The Halloween beer’s price tag is pretty scary too – Forbes reports that the suggested retail price is $210 per bottle.
Latest News Headlines:
- 1 dead after bus bound for Grand Canyon rolls over
- Power outage affecting 2,100 customers in Santa Clara due to arcing wires, fire
- Food fixes that slow aging
- Mega Millions: Michigan ticket wins third-largest jackpot in U.S. history
- Missouri girl inundated with phone calls from Arizonans looking for vaccine