SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – The Full Monty is baring it all in San Francisco. The 10-time Tony-nominated musical and popular film opened its month-long run at the Victoria Theatre in San Francisco.
The Full Monty is a musical, a comedy that also tackles some serious issues such as suicide, body image, and fat-shaming, but body positivity is at the core of the story.
Actor James Schott visited the KRON 4 studio to talk more about The Full Monty and his career.
Bay Area Musicals’ production of THE FULL MONTY runs from February 15 – March 15, 2020 at San Francisco’s Victoria Theatre (2961 16th St., San Francisco, CA 94103).
For ticket information, click here.
- Security guard charged with murder after fighting with customer over face mask rules
- San Francisco Giants catcher Buster Posey opts out of 2020 MLB season
- Pathologist found blood clots in ‘almost every organ’ during autopsies on COVID-19 patients
- WHO: Indoor airborne spread of coronavirus possible
- Stephen Curry jokingly ‘spars’ with boxer Canelo Alvarez at celebrity golf tournament