SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – The Full Monty is baring it all in San Francisco. The 10-time Tony-nominated musical and popular film opened its month-long run at the Victoria Theatre in San Francisco.
The Full Monty is a musical, a comedy that also tackles some serious issues such as suicide, body image, and fat-shaming, but body positivity is at the core of the story.
Actor James Schott visited the KRON 4 studio to talk more about The Full Monty and his career.
Bay Area Musicals’ production of THE FULL MONTY runs from February 15 – March 15, 2020 at San Francisco’s Victoria Theatre (2961 16th St., San Francisco, CA 94103).
For ticket information, click here.
- Anti Police-Terror Project helps de-escalate potentially deadly situation in East Oakland
- ‘This was a mob, this was not protesters’: 9 officers injured, 65 arrested during violent night in Providence
- Can my employer ask if I have received the COVID-19 vaccine? What you need to know
- China lands on Mars in latest advance for its space program
- 28-year-old faces several charges after sexually assaulting 3 women in Fremont