SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Twinkies for breakfast, anyone?
Post Cereals confirmed via social media on Wednesday that a Post Hostess Twinkies Cereal is hitting grocery store shelves soon!
According to Post Cereals, the new Twinkies Cereal features little mini replicas that both look and taste like the classic snack cakes.
Officials said you can expect Twinkies Cereal in grocery stores by late December.
Would you try it?
Latest News Headlines:
- Panera launches $8.99 unlimited monthly coffee subscription program
- Olive Garden giving 4 free desserts to people born on Feb. 29 to make up for lost birthdays
- MLB appoints 1st black umpire crew chief
- KRON4 Morning Buzz: Coach Kerr on Steph Curry’s return
- YUM! Brands – owner of KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut – to phase out styrofoam packaging by 2022