No angel wings on runway models this holiday season!
Victoria’s Secret is ending its nearly-quarter-century tradition.
It will not hold its annual fashion show this year, a cultural phenomenon that began in 1995.
Various media outlets report parent company L Brands made the announcement during the company’s third-quarter earnings call Thursday.
The company said the marketing strategy for the brand is evolving.
The move follows months of speculation the show wouldn’t happen this year, and years of declining TV ratings.
Latest News Headlines:
- Bay Area schools closed for power outage
- East Bay regional parks & trails closed for extreme winds
- Early vote total exceeds 2016; GOP chips at Dems’ advantage
- MAP: Power outages strike thousands in Bay Area
- Officer suspended for blaring ‘Trump 2020’ from NYPD vehicle