(CNN) – Want to cruise without kids around?
Virgin founder Richard Branson does too.
The billionaire has launched an adults-only luxury cruise ship The Scarlet Lady.
According to the ship’s builder, it stretches over 900 feet and about 124 feet wide.
With 1,430 cabins, it will carry more than 2,700 passengers.
The ship features rockstar suites which will cost about $19,000 per cabin.
The cheapest cabins start from around $1,600 for three and four-day trips.
Branson is hoping to mitigate environmental concerns by banning single-use plastics aboard the ship.
The Scarlet Lady will set sail in April from the port of Miami.
It’s the first of three planned ships from Branson’s Virgin Voyages.
Two more are due for delivery in the next two years.
- 49ers injuries could jeopardize season
- WWII veteran’s canteen found in St. Louis, makes its way back to Oklahoma
- LIVE: Pres. Trump’s address at 75th annual UN General Assembly
- Santa Clara County to vote on COVID-19 isolation assistance program
- Graham: GOP has votes to confirm Trump court pick by Nov. 3