SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) - The restaurant business is brutal.
Most never make it, let alone last a lifetime.
There's one that's been a San Francisco mainstay for more than 100 years--the Balboa.
On Wednesday night's Dine and Dish, Vicki Liviakis revisits the longtime eatery to taste the Balboa Refresh.
Watch the above video to see Vicki's full report.
- SUSPECT ARRESTED IN FAIRFIELD CRASH THAT KILLED CHP OFFICER
- WORST ROADS IN CALIFORNIA ARE IN SF, OAKLAND, STUDY SAYS
- FDA RECALLS 2 THYROID MEDICATIONS OVER CONTAMINATION CONCERNS
- STUDY: WEED KILLER LINKED TO CANCER FOUND IN KIDS' CEREAL, OATMEAL
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Baby dies after mom's boyfriend fractures his skull on Valentine's Day
- Shooter in deadly Illinois rampage was not supposed to own a gun, police say
- 4 arrested after police chase in San Francisco
- Over 220-pounds of cocaine seized in Ventura County