SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Meet Sally, the salad-making robot.
She’s making her appearance here at Bespoke office space at San Francisco’s Westfield Mall.
These techies are testing out Sally’s culinary skills, limited to salad.
She’s the brainchild of Chowbotics.
Mara Behrens says vending machines are so yesterday.
“Now you have access through Sally.”
So far the reviews are mostly good.
The only trouble is, if you like the food and service, who are you gonna tip – Sally?
Germaphobes can rejoice in the fact that Sally is safer than standard salad bars where people pick through the greens.
Now about Sally’s tableside manner – you’ll have to talk to the engineers about that.
Latest News Headlines:
- Foreign students weigh studying in person vs. losing visas
- Final segment of Slow Street Program in Oakland installed
- Second stimulus check: GOP senators not ready to commit to direct payments
- Coronavirus deaths take a long-expected turn for the worse
- Marin County couple agrees to guilty pleas in college scam