LOS GATOS, Calif. (KRON) — A restaurant in Los Gatos is giving away free meals to hospital and health care workers amid the coronavirus outbreak.
Double D’s Sports Grille teamed up with their vendors and the Los Gatos Chamber of Commerce to provide the meals.
The owner Darin Devincenzi and his son Ryan said when the outbreak began, they wanted to do something to give back.
They are helping feed workers at local hospitals like O’Connor and Good Samaritan as well as seniors and other people who need it.
If you’d like to donate, click here.
- Seven found dead in burning Alabama home
- Another huge blow to US workers expected in May jobs report
- Local medical experts weigh in on large protests amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Family outraged after Vallejo police shoot, kill 22-year-old after mistaking hammer for gun
- Protests continue across Bay Area in wake of George Floyd’s death