CAMPBELL, Calif., (KRON) — A children’s hospital gets much needed help as they battle to stop the spread of the coronavirus with donations from a fellow hospital in the Bay Area.
Children’s Health of Northern California received an extensive amount of personal protective equipment thanks to donations from UCSF’s Benioff Children Hospital in Oakland.
Last week healthcare workers from both hospitals teamed up together to coordinate and donate excess donations given to UCSF’s Benioff Children Hospital.
Both Melissa Gentry who works at UCSF and Katie O’Donnell who works at CHONC’s Pediatric Hospital and UCSF helped pack and deliver the donations of PPE on their days off.
Do you know someone who deserves to be recognized? Click here to submit them to be a KRON4 Hero.
- PG&E: Equipment damage, hazards found during PSPS
- FBI investigates graffiti found on Lafayette home
- Safety concerns over changes to SF’s Market Street project
- 3 stabbed during Fresno protest
- Oakland Coliseum to be used as voting center