SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – As the coronavirus pandemic continues to grapple the world, many Americans remain under lockdown due to stay-at-home restrictions, some of which have been eased by local governors.
Here in the Bay Area, many continue to stay home, while on occasion venturing outdoors for some daily exercise or errands with proper social distancing.
Some days can get boring, and what better way to stay entertained and engaged than getting some positive messages of encouragement by Golden State Warriors superstar Steph Curry?
Curry started a new v-log series on his YouTube channel showing his activities during quarantine – and they’re hilarious!
From taking out the trash like the rest of us, to singing karaoke with his kiddos and even changing little Canon’s diapers, Curry gives you a glimpse into his life during quarantine.
Check it out in the video above.
- Texas hospital overwhelmed with patients as US reports more than 50,000 COVID cases in a single day
- Vanilla Ice cancels Friday concert on Lake Travis amid coronavirus pandemic
- Fauci: New mutation may allow COVID-19 to more easily replicate
- Broadcaster Hugh Downs dies at 99
- Coronavirus hospitalizations in California up 56%, Newsom says