SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Antonio Brown attended a court deposition in Miami on Tuesday as part of an ongoing lawsuit that claims he trashed his Florida condo in April 2018.
In the video evidence, four items are clearly seen falling from above while other people on the ground move to get out of the way of falling furniture.
AB has denied all allegations in this case.
Latest News Headlines:
- Trump impeachment rally held in San Francisco
- Christopher Columbus statue vandalized in San Francisco
- 10-year-old Napa boy inspired California’s new ‘lunch shaming’ ban
- Family seeks answers after police kill Texas woman at her home
- Family, friends remember East Bay Pastor killed in Colusa County car crash