The Warriors’ soap opera continues this morning with an upcoming wedding, a wounded player, and a win.
With Kevin Durant nursing a sore ankle, DeMarcus Cousins had a starring role in last night’s drama.
He used his eagle eye to deliver some tactical passes, especially to Steph Curry who had 24 points.
By the way, happy birthday Steph Curry! The Warriors star turns 31 today — on National Pi Day!
Meanwhile Antonio Brown worked the receiving line in Oakland yesterday, signing balls and shaking hands.
Gruden said Brown is the best wide receiver in the world. So far, he’s caught 837 passes for 11,207 yards and 74 touchdowns in his 9-year career and says his goal is to catch Jerry Rice.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- COLLEGE CHEATING SCANDAL: ACTORS, STANFORD COACH CHARGED
- SUSPECT ARRESTED IN STABBING DEATH OF SAN JOSE MOTHER
- FACEBOOK SAYS SOME QUIZZES WERE GUISE TO HACK YOUR ACCOUNT
- TRUMP SAYS ‘AIRPLANES ARE BECOMING FAR TOO COMPLEX TO FLY’
- WATCH: HUNDREDS OF TACOS RAIN DOWN ON VISITORS IN TEXAS