SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Trending on the KRON4 Morning Buzz – a back-to-school PSA with a terrifying twist, but it shows what life is like for kids these days.
The 67-second ad debuted Wednesday and is the latest in a series of PSA videos by the school safety advocacy group Sandy Hook Promise.
Titled “Back to School Essentials,” it shows the reality that children are dealing with the threats of gun violence every day.
Sandy Hook Promise was formed by the parents of the 20 children killed in the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary on Dec. 14, 2012.
Six educators were also killed in the shooting.
Latest News Headlines:
- How do you pronounce GIF? Or is it Jif?
- Bay Area going on 30+ consecutive days of no rain
- WATCH: Mardi Gras 2020 Coverage on the Gulf Coast
- Bay Area native Sabrina Ionescu makes history just hours after speaking at Kobe Bryant memorial
- ‘Bachelor’ now casting seniors for new dating reality show