SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Most of us continue to work from home during the ongoing pandemic, which can prove challenging.
Mental health expert and USC professor Dr. Ruth White joins the KRON4 Morning Buzz to talk about how to best stay sane when it comes to work and life during the coronavirus lockdown.
- Bay Area high school students launch online jewelry store; money raised to be donated to local medical center
- Nexstar California stations host virtual COVID-19 Town Hall with local leaders
- Barbershops, hair salons allowed to reopen in most California counties with modifications
- WATCH: Unmasked people shouted out of grocery store by angry mob of masked shoppers
- After watching son graduate, Kentucky couple killed in wreck