SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The coronavirus continues to spread and is now in almost every continent, except Antarctica.
Aside from keeping up with proper handwashing and hygiene and staying away from people who are sick, the CDC has released some special recommendations for bearded people across the world!
The CDC recommends shaving your beard to protect yourself against the coronavirus, because certain beard types can interfere with the seal of a respirator mask.
Styles such as the circle and chinstrap are recommended for shaving.
- San Francisco SPCA looking for families to foster pets during crisis
- Trump, Dems clash on boosting mail-in voting during pandemic
- Where will the bodies go? Morgues plan as virus grows
- KRON4 Heroes: Los Gatos restaurant gives free meals to health care workers
- Gov. Newsom ‘not anticipating’ normal NFL games in the fall