SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – When will Steph Curry return to the Golden State Warriors?
Coach Steve Kerr cast some doubt on Curry’s targeted March 1 return date in the Warriors game against the Wizards.
After Wednesday’s practice, Coach Kerr said Curry’s “only scrimmaged twice” and said “he needs to scrimmage more before he’s ready to play.”
Curry has been out so far this season rehabbing a broken hand since last October.
- Grandma dubbed ‘Zoom Karen’ goes viral after interrupting virtual class to blast BLM, Obama
- Trump paid $750 in US income taxes in 2016, 2017: NY Times
- Spare the Air Alert extended through Monday amid smoke from Glass Fire
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi optimistic sides can agree on new aid package
- NFL legend Joe Montana stops home intruder who tried to kidnap his grandchild