SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – When will Steph Curry return to the Golden State Warriors?
Coach Steve Kerr cast some doubt on Curry’s targeted March 1 return date in the Warriors game against the Wizards.
After Wednesday’s practice, Coach Kerr said Curry’s “only scrimmaged twice” and said “he needs to scrimmage more before he’s ready to play.”
Curry has been out so far this season rehabbing a broken hand since last October.
- How to save electricity at home and lower your utility bills
- Woman with Lupus denied vital drug being used to treat COVID-19
- Gov. Newsom signs executive order to provide relief to small businesses
- Bay Area mothers worried about giving birth during COVID-19 pandemic
- Walnut Creek Sunrise Bistro serves meals for doctors, nurses