SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Trending on the KRON4 Morning Buzz – tennis, swimming, dogs, and mac n’ cheese.
Cori “Coco” Gauff has become the youngest woman to win a Women’s Tennis Association title since 2004 and she’s the youngest American to do so in 28 years by winning Austia’s Linz Open over the weekend. Did we forget to mention she’s just 15-years-old?
Meanwhile UFC champ Khabib Nurmagomedov was spotted swimming against the current of a very, very cold river in Dagestan – a federal subject of Russia – because why not?
In Utah, a giant mastiff had to be rescued after going on a hike with his owner near Salt Lake City but became too exhausted to move. Can’t we all relate?
Lastly, a Panera Bread employee was fired for dishing details about one of the restaurant’s most popular dishes.
Latest News Headlines:
- W. Kamau Bell discusses current state of US following death of George Floyd
- George Floyd protest held in downtown San Rafael
- The Latest: Protesters start fires near White House
- Looters hit stores at Walnut Creek’s Broadway Plaza
- Video shows handful of officers take a knee at San Jose protest