SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Trending on the KRON4 Morning Buzz – the Raiders’ new superstar has a foot problem, Draymond Green will be a Warrior for a few more years, and a YouTube star buys her very own house!
Oakland Raiders receiver Antonio Brown has started the year with a non-football injury due to some feet problems, but ESPN reports he ould return to practice in the coming week.
Meanwhile Draymond Green locked in a max four-year extension with the Golden State Warriors for a cool $100 million – that’s about $25 million a year!
In South Korea, YouTube star Boram, who has 30 million subscribers, bought a multimillion-dollar five-story home in Seoul. It was worth about $8 million.
Latest News Headlines:
- 65 drug arrests made in one week in San Francisco’s Tenderloin District
- Republican strategist Rick Wilson taking aim to save America from Trump
- Paradise residents still trying to recover from devastating Camp Fire
- Takeaways from the Democratic debate
- ‘He died a hero’: Friends remember the firefighters who rushed into the Porterville library fire