SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Times are changing, especially as the coronavirus pandemic continues to impact much of the world.
As restaurants, malls, and amusement parks reopen, masks are a necessary part of today’s “new normal.”
If you’ve ever wondered how you could safely take a drink without taking your mask off, a new mask sold by Redee Patch has a creative way you can do just that. Or, you can just DIY and save your cash.
Check it out in the video above.
- US adds 1.8 million jobs in a sign that hiring has slowed
- Street project intended to improve safety threatens Oakland’s First Friday events
- A’s coach apologizes for apparent Nazi salute during postgame celebration
- SF-Marin Food Bank trucks vandalized, gas tanks filled with acid-like detergent
- Hayward police release body cam video of fatal officer-involved shooting