ORLANDO (KRON) – NBA players in the bubble are now allowed to have guests!
NBA teams began arriving at Disney on July 7 for the playoffs.
Families began arriving in the Orlando area last week to complete a mandatory quarantine before being permitted in the bubble. Once inside, they will be subjected to the same daily coronavirus testing and mandatory wearing of masks as players and staff.
According to the Associated Press, in most cases, players would be limited to four guests. They would also get one ticket authorizing entry for one adult — who could hold a child 2-foot-8 or shorter — to each of that team’s playoff games.
- Firefighters use controlled burns on Palisades in Calistoga
- Fire crews prepare for wind event as Glass Fire continues to burn
- Governor Newsom vetoes California bill requiring ethnic studies
- Chrissy Teigen, John Legend announce death of newborn baby
- More businesses reopen as Contra Costa County moves into red tier