Trending on today’s KRON4 Morning Buzz — Oracle Park and the Giants, Fiji water girl, and a really big TV.
The San Francisco Giants have a new home. From now on, they’re going to play at Oracle Park.
First, the Raiders leave Oakland, then Warriors leave and now the Giants are going to Oracle? No — Oracle is coming to the Giants.
They’re renaming AT&T Park — Oracle Park — this is the 4th time they’ve renamed it.
Oracle paid upwards of $300 million for this name to stick for 20 years.
But if you have tickets to something at Oracle, make sure you know which one because the old Oracle in Oakland will still host shows and whatever else after the Warriors move out.
In Hollywood, the Fiji water girl was everywhere at the Golden Globes — that was her job — get Fiji on TV and she was good at it.
If she got paid by the picture, she made a mint — I saw her in tons of shots — Jamie Lee Curtis told her to take a hike and she still made it into the frame.
And if you’re a man, the bigger the better — frame! I’m talking about TVs.
How would you like this — Samsung is showing off a 219-inch TV at the Consumer Electronics Show — that’s more than 18 feet diagonally.
Who has as living room that big?
- POLICE SEARCH FOR MAN CAUGHT ON CAMERA LICKING FAMILY’S DOORBELL
- SANTA CRUZ WOMAN SAYS IT TOOK 28 HOURS TO DRIVE FROM LAKE TAHOE
- SISTERS, 14 AND 12, CHARGED WITH FATALLY STABBING, SHOOTING MOTHER
- NAPA TEEN ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY PLANNING MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING
- MAN SAYS 3 SYRINGES FOUND IN RECTUM AREN’T HIS