SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Trending on the KRON4 Morning Buzz – the president’s old press secretary gets “spicy” on the dance floor, plus Hillary and Chelsea Clinton’s upcoming visit to the Bay Area.
Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer made his debut on “Dancing with the Stars” Monday night, dancing a salsa while wearing a very lime green and frilly shirt and white pants.
He scored a 12 out of a possible 30.
Hillary Clinton and her daughter Chelsea will be at San Ramon Valley High School on Oct. 20 for an event that coincides with the release of “The Book of Gutsy Women,” written by the mother-daughter duo.
It’s their first book together and is set to be published Oct. 1.
Latest News Headlines:
- Trump impeachment rally held in San Francisco
- Christopher Columbus statue vandalized in San Francisco
- 10-year-old Napa boy inspired California’s new ‘lunch shaming’ ban
- Family seeks answers after police kill Texas woman at her home
- Family, friends remember East Bay Pastor killed in Colusa County car crash