SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Good news for Oakland A’s fans who want to get inside the Coliseum to watch a game.
You now can – well, sort of!
The A’s announced Tuesday fans can pay to have cardboard cutouts of themselves in the Coliseum to silently cheer on their team as the 60-game regular season begins July 23.
Due to the pandemic, no fans/spectators will be allowed in any of the games.
But hey, you can purchase an $89 cutout and perhaps still see yourself on TV.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand halfway through August
- Post Office warns states across US about mail voting
- Trump supporters attempt world record boat parade near Clearwater Beach
- Dolly Parton voices support for Black Lives Matter movement
- Extreme heat wave continues across Bay Area