SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Several Bay Area counties on Monday announced the extension of stay-at-home orders through May.
This may cause fear, worry, and stress as many people continue to shelter in place, lack social connection, and try to navigate through the continuation of the pandemic.
Dr. Ruth White, clinical associate professor at USC, talks to the KRON4 Morning News about best practices and ways to cope as the pandemic continues to take a toll.
- Advances in DNA tech helping Jennifer Lin cold case detectives in Alameda County
- Black Lives Matter protesters march through downtown L.A., block 101 Fwy
- North Carolina 7-year-old puts on prom for his graduating babysitter
- Santa Clara County calls for volunteers to help track people who may be spreading COVID-19
- Florida lawmakers celebrate space launch return to the state