SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The Buzz has been focused on the pandemic all week, but this one goes to 11. Each day we’re going to get tips from a mental health expert on how to cope in the age of corona.
Dr. Ruth White, a clinical associate professor from USC, joins the KRON4 Morning News again with tips on how to cope with stress and anxiety amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Watch the full segment in the video above.
- San Francisco SPCA looking for families to foster pets during crisis
- Trump, Dems clash on boosting mail-in voting during pandemic
- Where will the bodies go? Morgues plan as virus grows
- KRON4 Heroes: Los Gatos restaurant gives free meals to health care workers
- Gov. Newsom ‘not anticipating’ normal NFL games in the fall