SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The Buzz has been focused on the pandemic all week, but this one goes to 11. Each day we’re going to get tips from a mental health expert on how to cope in the age of corona.
Dr. Ruth White, a clinical associate professor from USC, joins the KRON4 Morning News again with tips on how to cope with stress and anxiety amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Watch the full segment in the video above.
- Target announces temporary store closures across Bay Area, US amid protests
- California National Guard called into Los Angeles to assist with protest response
- VIDEO: Dozens flood Best Buy in Oakland
- The Latest: Chicago mayor orders curfew, police crackdown
- Tear gas and burning cars in US cities as unrest continues