Trending on today’s KRON4 Morning Buzz — Klay was on fire when the Warriors knocked out the Knicks, Jerry Jones has a battleship fit for a billionaire, and a real life game of “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire” in Vacaville.
Nothing worse than spending a whole bunch of money to see the Warriors play at Oracle and then they lose. Golden State snapped a rare 3-game home losing streak last night on the back of Klay Thompson. Warriors beat the Knicks 122-95.
What makes it a superyacht? $250 million and 357-feet — it’s basically a battleship for a billionaire? It has two helipads, a gym, massage and steam rooms, plunge pool, and to make it feel homey — signature furniture pieces and bespoke artworks.
Did you hear what happened to a guy in Vacaville? He ran home and told his roommate he had the winning lottery ticket worth $10,000 — but when he went o the lottery office, they said the numbers were forged.
Turns out his roommate tried to pull a switcheroo and they caught him when he went to cash in the winning ticket, which turned out to be $10 million not $10,000.
So it’s really a win win because the guy doesn’t need a roommate anymore and the other guy gets to live rent free in jail.
- POLICE SEARCH FOR MAN CAUGHT ON CAMERA LICKING FAMILY’S DOORBELL
- SANTA CRUZ WOMAN SAYS IT TOOK 28 HOURS TO DRIVE FROM LAKE TAHOE
- SISTERS, 14 AND 12, CHARGED WITH FATALLY STABBING, SHOOTING MOTHER
- NAPA TEEN ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY PLANNING MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING
- MAN SAYS 3 SYRINGES FOUND IN RECTUM AREN’T HIS