SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Trending now on the KRON4 Morning Buzz – the Lakers won their 17th NBA championship Sunday night, beating Miami Heat 106-93.
The win garnered a crowd of hundreds of people, with some 76 who were celebrating a bit too roughly — police arrested some for throwing items, failing to disperse and vandalism.
- Parents of 545 children separated at border can’t be found, court-appointed lawyers say
- Rob Black’s Winners & Losers: Snap stock surges
- Police Chief: Los Angeles to hit grim crime milestone
- World Series: How to get your free taco after stolen base
- Red Flag Warning issued for parts of Bay Area