SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The schedule of Major League Baseball continues to change due to COVID-19.
Most recently, more than a dozen members of the Miami Marlins tested positive for coronavirus since Opening Day, and over the weekend, multiple Cardinals players and staffers tested positive, too.
That postponed St. Louis’ series and the team’s Monday series opener agains the Tigers.
As of Monday, 18 different MLB games impacting a total of nine teams had been postponed due to COVID-19 cases.
- Demonstration shuts down all lanes on Bay Bridge, CHP says
- What both sides are saying about a peaceful transition of power
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
- Unrest continues for the second night following Breonna Taylor announcement
- Palantir’s move to Denver met with Bay Area activists, protest contracts with ICE