SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Trending on the KRON4 Morning Buzz – Chadwick Boseman passed away on Friday at the young age of 43.
He inspired so many playing a superhero on and off the screen.
The MTV Video Music Awards dedicated the show to Chadwick Boseman on Sunday night.
Boseman was battling colon cancer for four years and never spoke publicly about it.
- Firefighters use controlled burns on Palisades in Calistoga
- Fire crews prepare for wind event as Glass Fire continues to burn
- Governor Newsom vetoes California bill requiring ethnic studies
- Chrissy Teigen, John Legend announce death of newborn baby
- More businesses reopen as Contra Costa County moves into red tier