SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Trending on the KRON4 Morning Buzz – Chadwick Boseman passed away on Friday at the young age of 43.
He inspired so many playing a superhero on and off the screen.
The MTV Video Music Awards dedicated the show to Chadwick Boseman on Sunday night.
Boseman was battling colon cancer for four years and never spoke publicly about it.
- Massive summer travel demand drives skyrocketing costs
- Passenger dies during Alaska Airlines flight from Seattle to Nashville
- Doubt about spam accounts could scuttle Twitter deal, Musk says
- Contra Costa College district extends mask requirement
- By mail, vote center or in-person: How to vote in the California primary election