SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The NFL just told teams they must practice at their home facilities because of the coronavirus.
That means the Raiders have no choice and can’t have camp in Napa as they had previously planned.
Their new training facility in Henderson, Nevada is expected to be completed by the end of this month.
Meanwhile, the MLB has negotiated to start the season later in the summer, but it appears there will not be a minor league at all.
At least 16 franchises have pledged to keep paying minor leaguers at least to the end of this month.
- Deputies to cite those not wearing masks in West Hollywood; 1st offense carries $300 fine
- Oakland Zoo at risk of closing for good due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Some airlines increase capacity ahead of holiday weekend despite surge in US coronavirus cases
- Burlingame native released from Minor League Baseball team after season canceled
- Video: Florida police laugh about shooting rubber bullets