SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The coronavirus pandemic is certainly taking its toll on people around the world.
As the crisis unfolds, it can bring about stress, anxiety, and depression among not only first responders and healthcare workers but also the general public as the days go on.
While some may donate money, food, or special services like free laundry during the pandemic, one Novato 6-year-old is doing something creative with paint and rocks in an effort to inspire some goodwill and bring on some smiles to his community.
Check it out in the video above.
- Another huge blow to US workers expected in May jobs report
- Local medical experts weigh in on large protests amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Family outraged after Vallejo police shoot, kill 22-year-old after mistaking hammer for gun
- Protests continue across Bay Area in wake of George Floyd’s death
- New video of San Francisco police arresting man in January raises concerns