SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Jews and non-Jews participated in the Saturday Night Seder over the weekend, raising $2 million for ongoing COVID-19 relief efforts.
But they also raised a lot of hope.
Why do some people turn to religion in the worst times?
Dr. Ruth White, a clinical associate professor at USC, shares her take in the video above.
- California schools can reopen in August, September depending on districts
- Advances in DNA tech helping Jennifer Lin cold case detectives in Alameda County
- Black Lives Matter protesters march through downtown L.A., block 101 Fwy
- North Carolina 7-year-old puts on prom for his graduating babysitter
- Santa Clara County calls for volunteers to help track people who may be spreading COVID-19