SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — With restaurants mostly closed and people looking for ways to spruce up their home-cooked meals during the coronavirus crisis, who better to trust than experienced cooks i.e. celebrities?
Many celebs have stepped up to the task and are sharing tips and tricks online via social media to help you up your game.
The latest to join the ranks of Amy Schumer, Chrissy Teigen, and Martha Stewart is comedian Jim Gaffigan, whose new show recently premiered on YouTube. It’s a spoof on Food Network shows and if you’re looking for more simple foods like toast or hot dogs, Jim’s got you covered.
Check it out in the video above.
- 3 charged in slaying of Ahmaud Arbery face court hearing
- Tear gas fired on New Orleans protesters on a bridge
- Hundreds protest death of George Floyd outside San Mateo City Hall
- George Floyd autopsy shows he tested positive for COVID-19 in April
- Mugshots released of all 4 officers charged in George Floyd’s death