SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Taylor Swift is unrecognizable playing a man in her latest music video, “The Man.”
Taylor takes on the patriarchy and the video is about how differently the world views men and women.
“They’d say I hustled/Put in the work/They wouldn’t shake their heads and question how much of this I deserve,” she sings. “What I was wearing, if I was rude/Could all be separated from my good ideas and power moves.”
Taylor sings about going through the world doing whatever she wants, like peeing on a wall to marrying a much younger woman.
You can check it all out in the video above.
- Trump, Dems clash on boosting mail-in voting during pandemic
- Where will the bodies go? Morgues plan as virus grows
- KRON4 Heroes: Los Gatos restaurant gives free meals to health care workers
- Gov. Newsom ‘not anticipating’ normal NFL games in the fall
- 1st confirmed COVID-19 case reported at Santa Rita Jail