SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Taylor Swift is unrecognizable playing a man in her latest music video, “The Man.”
Taylor takes on the patriarchy and the video is about how differently the world views men and women.
“They’d say I hustled/Put in the work/They wouldn’t shake their heads and question how much of this I deserve,” she sings. “What I was wearing, if I was rude/Could all be separated from my good ideas and power moves.”
Taylor sings about going through the world doing whatever she wants, like peeing on a wall to marrying a much younger woman.
You can check it all out in the video above.
- Dog receives award after saving his owner’s life
- Two killed in fiery Tesla crash without anyone in the driver’s seat
- NASA’s Mars helicopter makes history-making first flight
- Oakland teen signs pro boxing contract with Mayweather Promotions
- Man killed in head-on collision by apparent drunk driver in Petaluma