SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – What motivates people to make a difference?
What brings out our tears? Or fears?
How do we handle those feelings? An even bigger question – how do we explain this all to our kids?
USC professor Dr. Ruth White joins KRON4’s Darya Folsom to talk about the emotional effects of racism, social activism, and change.
You can watch it all in the video above.
- Employee at Warriors Oakland facility tests positive for COVID-19
- Deputies to cite those not wearing masks in West Hollywood; 1st offense carries $300 fine
- Oakland Zoo at risk of closing for good due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Some airlines increase capacity ahead of holiday weekend despite surge in US coronavirus cases
- Burlingame native released from Minor League Baseball team after season canceled