SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – What motivates people to make a difference?
What brings out our tears? Or fears?
How do we handle those feelings? An even bigger question – how do we explain this all to our kids?
USC professor Dr. Ruth White joins KRON4’s Darya Folsom to talk about the emotional effects of racism, social activism, and change.
You can watch it all in the video above.
- Investigation continues for Highway 1 crash
- Police search for suspect who shot 2 people at Mountain View park
- Big Game Bound week 2: Edgerrin James discusses Hall of Fame journey
- Newsfeed Now: Authorities continue to search for Gabby Petito; Fire department gives wife visiting husband battling COVID a lift
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine’s effectiveness wanes over time, company says