SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Tom Brady had quite the reaction after suffering a fashion mishap at a charity golf match over the weekend.
Brady and golf legend Phil Mickelson teamed up against Tiger Woods and Peyton Manning for the event in Florida, with Woods and Manning ultimately winning the match.
But it was Brady who amazed fans by sinking the ball into the hole from 100 yards away and earning a birdie on the par 5 seventh hole.
Right at that moment, Brady’s microphone slipped and apparently caused his pants to split right down the seam on his backside.
“Pants wanted in on social distancing I guess…” he tweeted in reaction to the fashion faux pas.
- Lawmakers want independent probe into Vanessa Guillen’s murder
- Return to schools won’t be a one-size-fits-all deal, says Fauci
- San Francisco Giants suspend workouts at Oracle Park pending COVID-19 test results
- New model predicts more than 208,000 Covid-19 deaths in the US by November
- Levi’s to cut 700 office jobs due to virus-related slump