SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – While the coronavirus lockdown has given some people some down time if they’re working from home, one US couple has broken a world record.
A big congratulationsn to David Rush and his wife Jenifeir, who together broke the Guinness World Record of wearing maximum t-shirts in 60 seconds.
The Idaho couple had a target of 34 shirts but instead reached 32, which is one more than their previous record.
Congrats to the super fast couple!
- Employee at Warriors Oakland facility tests positive for COVID-19
- Deputies to cite those not wearing masks in West Hollywood; 1st offense carries $300 fine
- Oakland Zoo at risk of closing for good due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Some airlines increase capacity ahead of holiday weekend despite surge in US coronavirus cases
- Burlingame native released from Minor League Baseball team after season canceled