SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Trending on the KRON4 Morning Buzz – Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and that means chocolate, flowers, and lots of love – whether it be for your significant other, family, or even fellow gal pals.
If you’re still looking for something to gift your significant other, we’ve got you covered!
For the foodie in your life – how about a breadstick bouquet? Or for the snuggler – a boyfriend bed rest pillow that’s in the form of an actual arm?
Maybe your SO hogs the covers during bedtime, and you were looking for a way to get that problem solved – there’s a contraption for that, too!
Check out all the gift ideas in the video above.
- Oracle Park reopening: Businesses excited to welcome back Giants fans
- Pandemic impact: 8 Goodwill stores to close in Bay Area
- San Francisco schools on track to open in April
- Bay Area doctors react to ballparks, amusement parks reopening with restrictions
- Some Bay Area counties enjoy first weekend back in Red tier