SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Trending on the KRON4 Morning Buzz – Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and that means chocolate, flowers, and lots of love – whether it be for your significant other, family, or even fellow gal pals.
If you’re still looking for something to gift your significant other, we’ve got you covered!
For the foodie in your life – how about a breadstick bouquet? Or for the snuggler – a boyfriend bed rest pillow that’s in the form of an actual arm?
Maybe your SO hogs the covers during bedtime, and you were looking for a way to get that problem solved – there’s a contraption for that, too!
Check out all the gift ideas in the video above.
- Woman killed in San Francisco landslide remember 1 year later
- Oprah stops in San Francisco to talk wellness on 2020 Vision tour
- New Orleans agency: 1 person killed after struck by Mardi Gras float
- Hercules man still missing more than a week after disappearance
- Sanders wins Nevada caucuses, takes national Democratic lead