SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Trending on the KRON4 Morning Buzz: Warriors have their worst game in decades, and there’s a sibling rivalry between the Ball brothers!
The Golden State Warriors, who have reached the past five NBA Finals, fell short Wednesday night against the Dallas Mavericks, losing by nearly 50 points with the final score at 142-94.
The Warriors are now an NBA-worst 3-13, with their five-year run at the top now collapsing under several injuries, including Draymond Green who was out Wednesday due to right heel soreness.
The Warriors head to Utah Friday night.
Latest News Headlines:
- Pearl Harbor shooting unfolded in 23 seconds in packed area
- Officials list pot vape brands reported in US outbreak
- Powerful storm to soak Bay Area this weekend
- Pleasanton police increasing patrols during holiday season to deter crimes
- Flooding concerns ahead of storm in areas burned during Sonoma County’s Kincade Fire