SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Who bought all the hand sanitizer?
Apparently that guy is 36-year-old Colvin, who was recently featured in the New York Times over the weekend in a story about the massive amount of hand sanitizer, antibacterial wipes, and face masks he bought in bulk over the past couple weeks to resell for a profit on Amazon.
How much is massive? Try around 17,000 bottles of hand sanitizer!
Amazon eventually found out and took those items off the market.
Since receiving some major backlash, Colvin apparently donated everything to a local church and first responders.
- Fresh pizza vending machine prompts curiosity and horror in Rome
- Suspect arrested for string of violent crimes in San Francisco
- Levee system’s integrity questioned as crews begin fixing more prominent breaches in South Texas
- More apprehensions at California ports of entry leads to ‘excruciating’ border waits for commuters
- Crews contain fire at Walnut Creek senior care facility