MARIN COUNTY (KRON) - With the recent death of a California Highway Patrol officer and another person in Fairfield, blamed on a speeding driver who was on his phone, the CHP is cracking down on distracted driving.
And as Stanley Roberts shows us, there are still plenty of people on Highway 101 who are breaking the law.
Watch the above video to see Stanley's full report.
- VALLEJO WOMAN UNKNOWINGLY HITS MAN, DRAGS HIM ALMOST A MILE
- WATCH: SIDESHOW STOPS TRAFFIC ON BAY BRIDGE
- MISSING YOSEMITE HIKER FROM SAN JOSE FOUND DEAD
- WOMAN CALLS 911 AFTER BEING PULLED OVER
- STUDY: LOW AND HIGH CARB DIETS INCREASE RISK OF EARLY DEATH