Sarah Eheart teaches special ed at Tamiscal High School in Larkspur.
She began teaching in Oregon as a volunteer with AmeriCorps and has been in the Bay Area for 18 years.
Colleagues say she goes the extra mile with any student and is the kind of teacher you’d love your children to have.
One person says her last name, Eheart, is perfect because her “heart is so huge.”
Sarah says she loves her job and is inspired every day by her students.
If you know a special teacher you’d like to nominate, click here.
- MAN KILLED IN FRONT OF SAN JOSE HOME WITH FAMILY INSIDE
- VIDEO: CAR RUNS STOP SIGN, SLAMS INTO 2 KIDS IN SAN JOSE
- DREAM JOB: GET PAID $120K TO VACATION FOR A YEAR IN MEXICO
- 7-YEAR-OLD GIRL KILLED BY BOAT IN BASS LAKE ON LABOR DAY
- NEO-NAZI GROUP CALLS FOR DEATH OF ALL LATINOS IN US IN ROBOCALL