SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Regular old car honks are so 2019.
Elon Musk is looking ahead to the future and it looks like it’s going to sound a lot different on roadways and freeways.
In a series of tweets Sunday night, Musk teased “customized and movement sounds” for future Tesla owners.
He said one of the sounds would be coconuts, apparently a Monty Python reference, and used both the wind and goat emojis to tease other sounds that would potentially be available, calling them just “the tip of the iceberg.”
A fan interpreted the wind emoji as a fart sound effect, which Musk apparently confirmed.
He also responded to fans’ requests for specific sound effects Sunday night, granting one user’s suggestion that Teslas include “jungle and rainforest sounds.”
Musk also seemed open to the idea that Teslas allow drivers to upload personalized sound clips that would be used for car horns.
Tesla has yet to comment.
Are you excited about these potential new features?
Latest News Headlines:
- Coronavirus deaths take a long-expected turn for the worse
- Marin County couple agrees to guilty pleas in college scam
- Russian man found guilty of hacking into 3 Bay Area tech companies
- Outdoor dining no longer allowed in Alameda County under new health order
- 3 deputies shot in deadly attack released from hospital