SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about stocks, credit cards, and Netflix.
Stocks edge higher as coronavirus impact is addressed: Stocks traded higher Monday as investors are pushing past concerns of the coronavirus outbreak and putting it on the back burner.
1 in 3 consumers afraid they’ll max out a credit card: According to a WalletHub survey, more than 1 in 3 Americans said they’re afraid they will max out their credit card when making a large purchase.
Netflix wins 2 Oscars: Laura Dern won best supporting actress for “Marriage Story,” and “American Factory” won best feature documentary.
- Live Blog: Reports of looting in Vallejo lead to officer-involved shooting
- Violence continues as Trump threatens military force against protesters nationwide
- Santa Rosa restaurant hit with rocks over weekend
- Over 70 cars stolen from San Leandro dealership as looting, destruction hit city
- Police respond to Bay Area shopping malls following reports of looting