SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Nike, Valentine’s Day, and 401(k)’s.
Record number of 401(k) and IRA millionaires: According to Fidelity Investments’ quarter analysis of retirement saving trends, the number of investors with at least $1 million in their 401(k) rose to an all-time high of 233,000.
$20 billion in Valentine’s Day spending: Forbes reports of that $20 billion in sales, almost $4 billion will be spent on food and going to the movies, and $1.5 billion will be spent on cards.
Nike releases another self-lacing shoe: Nike’s newest self-lacing shoe hits Dick’s Sporting Goods this weekend and is priced at a hefty $400.
- WATCH Hundreds of sailors give hero’s send-off to fired commander of aircraft carrier hit by coronavirus
- Paddleboarder arrested at Malibu Pier for violating state stay at home order
- IRS to start sending stimulus checks April 9, but some won’t get money until September
- Warm, emotional send-off for recovered COVID-19 patient
- PHOTOS: The spaces we filled, now filled with space