SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about PG&E, Amazon, and Snapchat.
PG&E may reimburse state for power shutoffs: PG&E said on Monday this is due partly because the state provided aircraft assets from CHP and the National Guard to help PG&E inspect equipment to restore power.
Amazon opening new grocery stores: Amazon said this new store will have the Amazon brand name and will open in Woodland Hills, California in 2020.
Snapchat’s new glasses: Spectacles 3 comes outfitted with twin HD cameras and will allow a brand new suite of 3D effects for Spectacles users.
Latest News Headlines:
- 65 drug arrests made in one week in San Francisco’s Tenderloin District
- Republican strategist Rick Wilson taking aim to save America from Trump
- Paradise residents still trying to recover from devastating Camp Fire
- Takeaways from the Democratic debate
- ‘He died a hero’: Friends remember the firefighters who rushed into the Porterville library fire