SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about PG&E, Amazon, and Snapchat.
PG&E may reimburse state for power shutoffs: PG&E said on Monday this is due partly because the state provided aircraft assets from CHP and the National Guard to help PG&E inspect equipment to restore power.
Amazon opening new grocery stores: Amazon said this new store will have the Amazon brand name and will open in Woodland Hills, California in 2020.
Snapchat’s new glasses: Spectacles 3 comes outfitted with twin HD cameras and will allow a brand new suite of 3D effects for Spectacles users.
Latest News Headlines:
- Arkansas toddler dies trying to save puppy during house fire
- R. Kelly charged with paying bribe before marrying Aaliyah
- Warming centers, extra shelter beds available in Santa Clara County during weekend storm
- 19-year-old woman arrested in deadly San Jose shooting
- San Francisco business in flood-prone area preparing for weekend storm