SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about credit card debt, eating out, and Uber and Lyft.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “What did you think about the Apple updates?”
Big credit card debt increase: WalletHub now projects a $70 billion net increase in consumer credit card debt for this year overall.
New “gig economy” law: California lawmakers have approved a bill that requires companies like Uber and Lyft to treat contract workers as employees.
Americans eating out more: The National Restaurant Association projects overall industry sales will hit a high of $863 billion in 2019.
Latest News Headlines:
- San Francisco city officials remind public of COVID-19 health orders amid heat wave
- San Jose pastor, volunteers help homeless stay hydrated during heat wave
- Police: Homicide of 3-year-old disguised as hot car death
- New statewide portal launched to help counties recruit poll workers ahead of November election
- Appeal filed for man convicted of murdering Nia Wilson