SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Lion King, iPhone sales, and Fortnite.
Rob also gives you his tip of the day – top 5 biggest financial mistakes.
Apple iPhone sales down: Apple’s iPhone sales declined by 12%, accounting for less than half of the company’s revenue in the fiscal third quarter.
Disney remakes make $7 billion globally: Some of the films include The Lion King, Aladdin, Alice in Wonderland, The Jungle Book, Maleficent, and Cinderella.
Fortnite compared to NFL game: The Fortnite World Cup Finals in New York City apparently pulled in almost 20 million streams,
Latest News Headlines:
- WATCH: Pilots describe ‘surreal’ moment plane crashes into water near Half Moon Bay
- Olson, Canha hit back-to-back HRs to lead A’s past Yanks 6-2
- Rizzo homers twice as Cubs beat Giants 5-3
- Players send birthday wishes to former Oakland Raider Neiron Ball, as he fights for his life
- ‘It’s really exciting’: Santa Rosa residents moving back into neighborhood ravaged by wildfire