SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Lion King, iPhone sales, and Fortnite.
Rob also gives you his tip of the day – top 5 biggest financial mistakes.
Apple iPhone sales down: Apple’s iPhone sales declined by 12%, accounting for less than half of the company’s revenue in the fiscal third quarter.
Disney remakes make $7 billion globally: Some of the films include The Lion King, Aladdin, Alice in Wonderland, The Jungle Book, Maleficent, and Cinderella.
Fortnite compared to NFL game: The Fortnite World Cup Finals in New York City apparently pulled in almost 20 million streams,
Latest News Headlines:
- 65 drug arrests made in one week in San Francisco’s Tenderloin District
- Republican strategist Rick Wilson taking aim to save America from Trump
- Paradise residents still trying to recover from devastating Camp Fire
- Takeaways from the Democratic debate
- ‘He died a hero’: Friends remember the firefighters who rushed into the Porterville library fire