SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about markets, Apple, and the Super Bowl.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Can you suggest some stocks under $10?”
Markets rise as earnings overshadow coronavirus concerns: US stocks are rebounding amid the growing coronavirus outbreak, which has claimed more than 100 lives so far.
Apple made $56 billion profit last quarter: Apple reported $56 billion in iPhone sales for the last quarter.
Classic game bets keep Super Bowl interesting: The Super Bowl is a great time for wagers of all sorts – whether you’re into classic game bets, prop bets, or exotic wages.
- As protests remain mostly peaceful, Walnut Creek considers extending curfew
- Looters, vandals destroy entire strip mall in Southern California
- Live Blog: Looting in Vallejo leads to police shooting
- Violence continues as Trump threatens military force against protesters nationwide
- Santa Rosa restaurant hit with rocks over weekend