SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about markets, Apple, and the Super Bowl.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Can you suggest some stocks under $10?”
Markets rise as earnings overshadow coronavirus concerns: US stocks are rebounding amid the growing coronavirus outbreak, which has claimed more than 100 lives so far.
Apple made $56 billion profit last quarter: Apple reported $56 billion in iPhone sales for the last quarter.
Classic game bets keep Super Bowl interesting: The Super Bowl is a great time for wagers of all sorts – whether you’re into classic game bets, prop bets, or exotic wages.
- Woman killed in San Francisco landslide remember 1 year later
- Oprah stops in San Francisco to talk wellness on 2020 Vision tour
- New Orleans agency: 1 person killed after struck by Mardi Gras float
- Hercules man still missing more than a week after disappearance
- Sanders wins Nevada caucuses, takes national Democratic lead