SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about the Dow Jones, McDonald’s, and Apple.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “I don’t feel that I will be able to retire?”
Dow hits record high amid US-China trade optimism: The Dow Jones Industrial Average on Monday hit a record high as the U.S.-China trade war shows some signs of improvement.
McDonald’s CEO fired for misconduct with employee: Steve Easterbrook is out as CEO and president of McDonald’s after the board determined that he violated company policy by engaging in a consensual relationship with an employee.
Apple will give $2.5 billion toward affordable housing: As part of the $2.5 billion plan, $1 billion will go toward an affordable housing investment fund, and another billion to a first-time homebuyer mortgage assistance fund.
Latest News Headlines:
- W. Kamau Bell discusses current state of US following death of George Floyd
- George Floyd protest held in downtown San Rafael
- The Latest: Protesters start fires near White House
- Looters hit stores at Walnut Creek’s Broadway Plaza
- Video shows handful of officers take a knee at San Jose protest